Are you collaborative supply chain professional who wants to wants to help build demand management capability and support shaping the future of order management in the LEGO Group in EMEA? Core Responsibilities
1) Collaborates across supply, demand and business units stakeholders to manage product allocation in times of scarcity
a. Responsible for ensuring smooth execution of items in allocation
b. Tracking and enforcing adherence to product allocation across EMEA business units
c. Responsible for process review and optimisation
2) SAP key user and troubleshooting non-standard requests.
a. Support order management and customer service teams with system and process expertise to resolve daily operational issues
b. Engage with technical stakeholders to troubleshoot systems issues and drive improvements.
c. Review existing and develop training materials to support capability building within order management network
3) Continuous improvement
A. Support E2E efforts in directing business units on order management and customer service to to EMEA process
B. Driving improvement and best practice sharing through the order management network to build knowledge and capability
C. Support system (SAP) projects bringing in the order management expertise and perspective
4) Analytical support & performance management
a. Support performance management and exception reporting on EMEA level
Play your part in our team succeeding
EMEA Demand Management is a regional team covering several areas within demand management and alignment between demand and supply in the EMEA Region consisting of Western Europe, REEMEA and LEGO Retail.
The team is securing a smooth execution of all short-term demand across the full product lifecycle, collaborating with business unit Order Management & Customer Service, Demand Planning and Supply Planning to ensure strong on shelf availability at our customers
The team are also in charge of on-shelf availability at EMEA level, and we ensure coordination, planning and production of displays and other types of secondary placement solutions in retail.
Do you have what it takes?
• Educated to degree level
• Candidate should have experience in supply chain (ideally in one of the following disciplines - demand management, order management/customer service, supply and/or demand planning)
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Technical ability and mindset as well as curiosity to understand and resolve day-to-day systems issues and queries.
• Strong collaboration skills to work with a broad range of stakeholders at different levels and across borders.
• Ability to develop and articulate business needs into technical requirements.
• Takes initiative and pro-actively looks for opportunities to improve how we work in order management
• Up to 10 days of traveling per year is to be expected in this role
• Previous experience working with SAP Galaxy Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
Apply on company website