Would you like to maximise LEGO® sales across retail stores in the Oslo area?
Maximise sales and coordinate sales activities.
You will join Nordic Field Sales as Sales representative (Field Account manager). You will cover a district of your own in the Oslo area, visiting retail stores to implement KAM plans and maximize LEGO sales.
• Sales representatives for own district (Oslo area)
• Sell in products and campaigns at store level
• Implement campaigns and sales initiatives in stores
• Guiding staff on sales, listings and planograms
• Securing continuous brand-building and great shopper & Consumer experiences
• Identify incremental sales opportunities at store level
Play your part in our team succeeding
As part of the Nordic Business Unit setup, the Field Sales team exists alongside the sales/KAM, operations and marketing teams.
The main responsibility of the Field Sales team is to drive executional excellence through best in class implementation of campaigns & In Store solutions whilst also maximizing sales through thought leadership and store level advisory.
Do you have what it takes?
• 3+ years of experience within retail e.g. as sales rep, store staff etc.
• Have strong commercial orientation
• Strong result orientations with the end game (store level execution and sales) in mind
We will also appreciate if you possess
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Has a positive can-do attitude
• Fluent in Norwegian and English
• Basic understanding of Nordic languages
• Is able to travel 20-25 days a year
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
"This is a great opportunity to use your sales talent to make a huge difference at store level. And by
doing so, you will help bring great shopper and consumer experiences in your district."
Apply on company website