Are you an expert in retail development planning area who has passion and confidence to help the LEGO Group grow in one of our most dynamic markets?
Here's a fantastic job opportunity for you to join our LCS team to protect the LEGO Brand, increase brand awareness, improve partner performance, deliver outstanding customer service, and expand the LEGO business quickly and efficiently while establishing consistency.
LCS channel Partner Portfolio management
• Provide regular LCS partner performance analysis and assessment, and provide to BD team the insight for resources allocation
• BD budget governance and annual support principle design with BD team
• LCS partner JBP cycle management and internal liaise with customer development and field retail team.
• LCS partner contract term and condition review every year and renew management.
• LCS partner auditing and governance mechanism establishment
• LCS partner overall capability evaluation on yearly basis and provide insight for 3-5 years JBP planning.
• Continuously shape our LCS partner portfolio and responsible for the whole process management of bringing in new partners, i.e., screening, sensing, filtering, evaluation, application and related documents preparation and maintenance, as well as partner communication.
Store life cycle management
• Establish and maintain Store categorization to guide effective resources allocation
• Assess store pro and post opening assumptions and impact to performance and provide insight to BD model on store opening.
• Propose the store list for upgrading or relocation every year.
• Propose the national deployment plan and responsible for the communication for future any new concept or spin off any sub concept of LCS.
• Retail Data systematically assembling into LEGO and provide insight via user friendly analytical tools.
• To be a proactive influencer and driver on IT automatic support on store master file maintenance
LCS channel reporting and sharing
• Provide Routine reporting and sharing about channel development progress
• Channel business regularly performance analysis and provide insight for potential and long run stability.
• LCS BD progress 12 month rolling forecasting sharing and communication with partners
• Balance monthly BD development bulletin
• Continuously sharing with global via Yammer
• Balance and maintain a systematically sharing of team working files on internal SharePoint to ensure an effective communication
Play your part in our team succeeding
LCS will be one of the main driver of offline growth in China and will be expanded quickly with support from various functions locally and globally.
Do you have what it takes?
• 10 years working experience in a successful retail business with at least 4-year head quarter planning or operational experience.
• Sales operations and planning working experience are highly regarded.
• KA management working experience will be highly considered also
• Experience of working at head quarter and collaboration with cross functions.
• Experience in project management and attention to details and deadline.
• Good understanding of the China retail industry and environment evolving over the recent years, particular off-line and online dynamics.
• Good understanding of running a premium branded retail stores
• Proficient in verbal and written English and Chinese (minimum Mandarin)
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Apply on company website