We have unique opportunity for strong FP&A person with commercial acumen for the Russia, Emerging Europe, Middle-East and Africa region (scope of more than 100 countries, 6 business units).
Are you ready to join our heart of finance?
You will become a part of our diverse and international REEMEA Commercial Finance team being responsible for Financial Planning & Analysis.
The role provides unique opportunity to use your Financial Planning, Strategic and Analysis skills to drive finance agenda and development of the business while at the same time learn about Finance Business Partnering at LEGO group. All of this in a purpose driven company with one of the most exciting visions in the world, to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
• Monthly consolidation, analysis and interpretation of financial results for REEMEA region including presentation towards senior stakeholders in REEMEA Leadership team
• Drive monthly and yearly Financial Estimate process for REEMEA region including presentation towards REEMEA Leadership team
• Drive projects and ad hoc tasks together with Head of Market Finance REEMEA
• Execute tactical implementation of Finance Business Plan and Finance collaboration structure
• Coordinate process across the region and be point of contact to corporate functions and company headquarters in Denmark
• Ensure framework and tools implementation of the Financial Planning Processes
• Embed Financial Stewardship into organization
• Shape and drive own agenda in line with LEGO strategy
Do you have what it takes?
• University Degree in Economics/Finance, Accounting qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA qualification) is a plus
• Min. 5 years of strong experience in business finance - Financial Planning and Analysis in global company
• Experience with the delivered results in the field of commercial finance (planning, reporting and analysis)
• Strong presentation skills - you are able to explain financial impact/consequences to management as well as line and service area
• Excellent partner management - Negotiate, dare to take constructive conflicts, accurate communication
• Experience with SAP (FI, CO, BW modules), MS Excel advanced user
• Flexibility to travel internationally
• Excellent English level (use on daily basis)
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Apply on company website