Are you an ambitious project manager with strong planning and executional skills?
Here is an outstanding opportunity, to manage projects of different complexity in the Licensing & Extended Line area, bringing the LEGO brand out to a broad audience.
The Project Manager is responsible for driving the development of LEGO consumer products from conception to launch in the right quality, timing and at the right cost. This can be exclusives for LEGO Direct Channels (LEGOLAND Parks and Discovery Centers and LEGO Retail stores) or products for mass retail through a LEGO Licensing setup.
This is executed across both the Extended Line operating model (LEGO own value chain) and/or the Licensing Partner operating model (Partner based). Essentially, your responsibilities will be to:
• Lead and drive the project team and master plan from end to end
• Handle complexity management on key areas through value chain understanding.
• Coordinate resource management and staffing of project
• Secure stakeholder analysis and stakeholder management throughout the project
• Challenge business rationale from a feasibility and profitability point of view
• Drive continuous improvements based on after action reviews
• Secure risk management in the project
Play your part in our team succeeding
You will join Licensing & Extended Line (LEL) in Billund. You will be part of a great team where you are able to experience and make the LEGO values play out every day and truly help to enrich the LEGO Brand experience.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed, you are motivated by being part of a team, who delivers high quality, often within short deadlines, and as a person you are positive and open-minded, ready to connect and build your network among partners. You are energized by working towards planned targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty. Your qualifications:
• A master's degree in Supply Management/business related field
• 2-3 years of experience with project and/or business management preferably within fast moving consumer goods.
• Strong planning and executional skills
• High collaboration skills and partner orientation across the value chain
• Self-driven with a positive and creative mindset
• Proficiency in English (both oral and written)
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“When joining the position as Project Manager you get an exciting opportunity to be a part of LEGO novelty development from start to end" says Thomas
Apply on company website