Join our team as a Seasonal Retail Merchandiser and play a central role in inspiring the builders of tomorrow. This is a part-time hourly position with a variable and flexible schedule that requires travel from store to store to achieve account priorities. The territory for this career opportunity includes, Ledgewood, Rockaway, Hackettstown and surrounding areas. A central location is preferred.
Do you have what it takes to be a Seasonal Retail Merchandiser? Applicants will need initiative, a quality mindset, reside in the territory and be able to meet requirements listed below.
• Retail merchandising experience preferred
• Self-motivated and tech savvy
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, attention to detail
• Personal cell phone with ability to text, computer, internet access, and ability to email and print
• Able to lift up to 30 lbs. and climb a ladder up to 10 feet
• Own vehicle, valid driver's license, proof of car insurance, a good DMV record in order to drive from store to store
• Ability to work daytime business hours; number of hours varies based on individual market needs
Additional Details We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website