Do you want to use your process and technical experience to be part of the Mould Qualification team?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and global environment, with the focus on qualifying and optimizing moulds. Our main customer is global supply chain in the LEGO Group.
• Interact with internal stakeholders across the LEGO Group to make sure you understand our production platforms and future roadmap to be able to decide the best solution on behalf of the entire value chain
• Ensure the right element quality, risk reduction and solid solutions through your process knowledge.
• Search for Lean improvement opportunities and share best practice across functions and across borders.
• Always looking for ways to improve the process and the way we handle things.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Joining Mould Qualification you will be part of a global team with colleagues in different countries, collaborating closely with the entire value chain, supporting and trouble shooting at the different sites together with different departments.
Our goal is to inspire, motivate and engage children worldwide. Acting as the last link in the mould delivery chain, you are essentially the one to determine the most optimal solutions, from a process and mould perspective in a structured way. You thus impact the quality and cost of our bricks. You help implementing new types of material, equipment, moulds, new technologies, and validating these. You contribute to making the LEGO vision of reaching 300 million children by 2032 come true.
Do you have what it takes?
You have a background as Mechanical engineer, Toolmaker with experience within constructions, or Plast Specialist. In addition, you have 3-4 years of experience working with moulding and moulds.
As a person you are a teammate, who can interact with many different types of people. You are comfortable making decisions and you understand the value of working according to standard, but also challenge them if they do not work. Furthermore, we expect that you:
• Have a data driven mindset and let data not feelings drive the agenda
• Thrive with not knowing what the tasks are the next day
• Can take a holistic approach when troubleshooting and problem solving
• Communicate in English both in oral and written
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
You will be part of a global team helping secure we utilize our full capacity globally.
Apply on company website