Are you a self-starter and do you thrive in building strong partnerships and collaborating effectively with a wide range of external partners?
Bring your international sales experience into play and impact the LEGO Group's attempt to educate the builders of tomorrow.
• The Key Account Manager will identify key opportunities for building the business and developing the markets in Northern Europe and Iberia countries
• Develop the market strategy, annual business plans, monthly sales forecasts and reporting
• Manage re-sellers and ecosystem partners relationships including identifying and onboarding new
• Lead all aspects of and actively steer the re-seller sales lead pipeline making sure the right market segments are addressed
• Plan and execute with re-sellers local marketing/PR campaigns within the global framework
• Collaborate with educational partners on EU level and in NE/IB countries
• In collaboration with global teams support development of local teacher trainers network and teachers communities
• Coordinate and attend trade shows, events, workshops presenting LEGO Education solutions
Play your part in our team succeeding
LEGO Education enables every student to succeed by offering learning solutions to schools - kindergarten to 12th grade.
LEGO Education International team manages route to market for our solutions/content/trainings, executing commercial, marketing and operational frame with re-sellers and building the market eco-systems.
Do you have what it takes?
• Four-year business degree, preferably in sales and marketing
• Pedagogy related degree is an advantage
• +5 years in key account management functions with documented results
• Experience in the educational sector and working with educational partners / influencers
• Experience with distributors/partners go-to-market model
• Result-driven self-starter
• Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong and proven relationship building skills with both internal and external partners
• Highly collaborative person with ability to engage people
• Selling, influencing and negotiation skills
• Travel required (20%)
• Business management understanding and strategic thinking skills
• Analytical skills
• Experience working in a matrix organization
• Excellent knowledge of English
• knowledge of Spanish / Danish (C1 level) would be a big advantage
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
"The key role objective is to develop the strong market commercial and non-commercial partners and lead them towards bringing the LEGO Education solution into hands of millions of students in Northern Europe and Iberia to help them become the builders of tomorrow. "
Location: Billund is preferred, alternatively Munich or London
Billund, Denmark; Munich, Germany; London, United Kingdom
Apply on company website