The LEGO Group is looking for a BI Consultant with experience in SAP Analytics Cloud to join our Global Business Intelligence team on a 12 months fixed term contract.This role offers a unique opportunity to discover the LEGO group from the inside, create a network and be in the best position to apply for potential future opportunities within the LEGO group.
As a BI analyst, your role will be to facilitate access to the financials and consumer sales information within the LEGO group, especially leveraging SAP Analytics Cloud. You will create dashboards to facilitate fact based decision-making. Your responsibilities will include design, deployment and maintenance of Analytics Cloud solutions. Core Responsibilities
• Work with information specialists and business partners to develop first-class reporting and analytical solutions for the broader Finance community, leveraging SAP Analytics Cloud technology and Power BI.
• Understanding of SAP BW fundamentals, some experience working with BW infoproviders as this will be the primary data source for the front-end solutions
• Contribute to hands-on Front-end development, design, test and mentoring to deliver the best-in class solutions
• Play a leading role in bringing skills and capabilities of the Finance and Market BI organizations to the next level in using SAC in the self-service space
• Collaborate in a team environment that extends to colleagues in remote locations and from various lines of businesses
• Work closely with other developers and product experts to provide our users with fresh, friendly, and elegantly simple user experiences no matter their function or role within the organization
• Engage with end users to better understand the needs and processes of the community and collaborate on concepts for new functionalities Play your part in our team succeeding
Being part of the BI organization, we are dedicated to moving the LEGO Group forward towards becoming the best data-driven company. By using our Front-end landscape and a rapidly evolving Big Data platform, we create business value by providing the right technical BI solutions for our business and functional areas via a high usability/UX oriented approach.
We're seeking a Front-end consultant or a hands-on developer who is eager to learn, a creative problem solver, inventive in getting things to work and productive working independently as well as collaboratively. Do you have what it takes? • A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
• At least 1-3 years of experience working with business intelligence front-end solutions in a global organization, with
• Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud and/or Power BI with a passion to learn.
• Outstanding skills in designing, manifesting visualizations and representations of data
• Experience working in an Agile setup, understands and comfortably uses Scrum artefacts and processes
• Large-scale direct exposure to user communities, active involvement in communication, engagement and knowledge sharing efforts
• Delivery oriented, eager to get things done
• Passionate about data and raising data literacy
• Knowledge of User Centered Design principles
• Experience with visual or interaction design, prior experience as a UX designer
• Experience with Big Data methods, topologies and tools,
• Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.
Join the global LEGO family
Come and join the LEGO Family! With over 40 different nationalities across The LEGO Group, our international environment promotes individuality and inclusion and we want you to shine. We strive to leave a positive impact on our planet and run amazing initiatives through our Planet Promise, just check out at our ambitious targets and investments for sustainable LEGO bricks and wind energy to name a few. Working for The LEGO Group is more than just a job, it is a place to grow and thrive, to play a part in building a sustainable future and “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.” – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV
Apply on company website