Are you interested in leading the move to modernized teaching and learning styles in China?
Come and join our team as we take LEGO hands-on learning solutions out to those classrooms!
● Manage Key Accounts in specific region to ensure LE solutions can reach more classrooms and more students; together with partners, develop and implement business plans to achieve sales growth
● Leveraging customer driven analysis in order to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives
● Continue the transition to strong channel and partner driven business – based on building partner management skills, segmentation and CRM platform
● Initiates new partnership and sales opportunities, through effective action planning with sales and marketing team to procure new business
● Takes active corrective measures to ensure achievement of sales goals – including forecasting input and sparring
Play your part in our team succeeding
In China, LEGO Education is in the midst of a high-growth phase in the K12 public education system, and see our hands on learning solutions support a systemic change that is moving away from traditional learning models towards STEAM learning and 21st Century Skills. At LEGO Education, we bring our global solutions to China through local distributors, enabled by a local team of account and marketing managers, content and solution specialists to ensure that our solutions reach as many Chinese classrooms as possible to deliver learning impact. In order to reach more children and teachers, we are seeking an outstanding KAM who can help us continue this growth story.
Do you have what it takes?
● 3-5 years experience in working with major international brands, ideally in FMCG or education business, with account ownership and confidence dealing with distributors
● Preferably experience in working in highly matrix multinational organizations
● Strong analytical skill and insight with retail operation experience, good flow plan management skill is preferred
● Fast learner, adaptable and can-do attitude
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
● Skilled in office software, esp. Excel and Power Point
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
This is an incredibly exciting time in global classrooms, and China is leading the move to modernized teaching and learning styles. Come and join our team as we take LEGO hands-on learning solutions out to those classrooms!
Apply on company website