Are you able and interested to change China in the coming 5-10 years with a new culture and way of creative play for children and adults with always on-trend, innovative, WOW consumer events and experiences?
Bring your brand building and consumer events expertise, online and offline connection as well as team leadership to us. Take our brand event long term vision, architecture and deliverables always to new levels as a leading experience play brand in China.
With the future rising big scale and high standards for events and consumer activities, he/she will lead one Event team to:
• Strong and forward looking big picture for consumer engagement, experiences and events and can turn that picture into clear strategies of what and how to support brand building and our geographic expansion.
• Build a highly dynamic blueprint, event mix for consumer events to reach more cities and more people in a cost efficient way
• Integrate events seamlessly with digital, branded retail stores
Play your part in our team succeeding
Through action and showing the what and how, truly help the marketing team to understand and see the benefits of becoming an experience brand for LEGO. Turn events and consumer experiences into a natural and indispensable part of the marketing value and owning play mission in China.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor degree and above
• Successful track record of running various events (media, consumer, KOL) with sharp sense of brand engagement, creating novelty experiences, trending-up activities and digital connection.
• Team leadership with clear guidance, hands-on support and empowerment to build up an A-level team and talent pool
• Out-going, positive with strong influence and communication skills
• Manage the budget within the given scale, ROI measurement, manage event agencies in the most effective way and plan team capabity effectively without over-stretching the team members
• Previous role from in-house background might be preferred, open to different industries of entertainment, sports, hospitality and etc. Working background also not limited to only event focused leaders. Brand leaders who have had event experiences can work too, depending on the individual profile and breadth of capability.
• English in Advanced
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Apply on company website