Can you generate and lead game-changing insights and innovative platforms that help shape our innovation, portfolio choices and marketing mixes?
Join us to lead new, global reporting initiatives (consumer sales by audience) as well as project management on BEAT (Brand Equity & Activation Tracker), our newly launched global brand tracker.
In this 12 month maternity cover, you will be a key member of the team that has just launched BEAT, LEGO's new, innovative global brand tracking program. This program will be used across the multiple parts of the business and has Executive Leadership Team involvement and sponsorship. Specifically, you will:
• Lead launch for a new, innovative reporting model focused on delivering consumer sales by audience. This will be in collaboration with Market Intelligence & Effectiveness and Business Intelligence teams
• Lead project management for BEAT including resource planning, task& deliverable coordination via SPRINT process
• Work closely with our external partner (LRW) to progress data & insights platform
Play your part in our team succeeding
Based from our office in Billund, you will join 15 colleagues in the Consumer, Brand & Experience Tracking team in Global Insights. This position in Global Insights exists to drive consumer obsession and insights into the organization to ensure strong decision-making and actions that ultimately lead to commercial impact and value.
As a core department within the Global Product and Marketing Group (PMD), Global Insights is an organization that is key to the success of The LEGO Group. Our vision is to shape the future of LEGO through inspiring and enabling transformational action. We do so by partnering with product & marketing development and market groups to ensure insight led decision-making across the marketing value chain.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for a curious, analytical, and strategically minded colleague who excels in operational discipline and rigor, both at project management and data platform leadership. You should enjoy working in a highly collaborative set-up. Finally, it is essential that you have strong networking skills and have the ability to supervise and energize cross-functional teams. In addition, you:
• Have a business education at MBA or a master's level combined with strong quantitative analytical skills, e.g. as a cand.merc. or cand.oecon.
• Have 3+ years of experience from Consumer Insights or other Marketing based functions, FMCG experience would be a plus
• Technologically inclined and savvy, superuser of the Office Suite
• Are able to oversee the integration of data across multiple data sources
• Are fully proficient and comfortable in presenting to leaders and ensuring business action
• Have strong communication skills, including fluency in English – Danish is a plus, but not a requirement
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
"Working in this role is rewarding in that you will drive tangible processes and actions that build commercial impact. You are part of a high performing, empowered and business oriented team who are highly committed to the outcome and operate in a culture that is fun and energizing" says Ian Busch, Senior Director, Consumer, Brand & Experience Tracking.
Apply on company website