Do you want to maximise the commercial performance of LEGO.com?
Explore global vs local trends and make recommendations on how to use localised content and experiences? Bring your talent to our ecommerce team! Apply now!
• Work with Regional Marketing teams to support traffic driving activities
• Work with Regional Merchandising teams to optimise the product portfolio and stock positions
• Develop deep expertise of our ecommerce tools
• Working with Product Management and our technical IT team, define requirements for business tool to support on-site optimisation
• Support the development of the personalisation strategy to balance global shopper experience with local commercial opportunities
• Coordinate with Marketing teams to assess efficiency of promotions and campaigns
• Coordinate with Distribution and Consumer Services teams to track and improve Shopper NPS and Ecommerce profitability
Play your part in our team succeeding
As a part of the LEGO Retail organization, the Global Ecommerce team drives development of lego.com and digital shopper channels across regions, including new market entry, and plays key role in the LEGO Group commercial strategy.
One of the biggest changes for us is moving from a brand ecommerce platform to a retail website. This means making a mindset shift from passively driving sales to actively managing on-site sales performance.
The role will play a pivotal role in defining the change to be commercially led, with the objective to realise the on-site sales opportunities by delivering the best possible experience for each and every visitor.
Working alongside Ecommerce, Marketing and the wider LEGO Group, this role will define and deliver plans to use our existing business tools to optimize the site down to a country level, becoming an expert in regional and language differences.
Do you have what it takes?
• 5+ years working in ecommerce function
• 2-3 years working with on-site optimization tools including analytics, testing, content management and internal search
• Passion for developing a deep understanding of shopper needs throughout the online journey and how this differs by language and country
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to and engaging partners at all levels
• Experience in multiple regions or global markets a plus
• Native level fluency in English, written and spoken; additional language skills (German, French, Spanish, other European languages) a plus
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“Working with such a cross-functional team to support delivering amazing shopper experiences for our entire fan base means a continuously changing, dynamic work environment and ability to see a real impact in how we bring LEGO values to life every day”
Apply on company website