Can you deliver outstanding brand management and go to market strategy for online play experience across Tmall platform? This is a great opportunity for you to leverage your experience and build up Ecommerce marketing strategy for LEGO in China.
To support Ecommerce long-term growth, we need a channel marketing manager for EC platform focusing on TMALL platform, who will take full responsible for TMALL campaign strategy and planning. The role is to work closely with other key account and brand managers who share the common target to grow the business in a sustainable method.
• Make holistic plan, and drive brand campaigns in EC platforms (i.e. Double 11, 618, and Super X Days, etc)
• Develop and lead full year marketing strategy & campaign calendar in Tmall flagship store
• Key liaison with Tmall key account team to ensure e-store activities and promotions on this platform
• Collaborate with Ecommerce performance marketing team to tailor shopper experience, enhance spending efficiency and achieve data-driven insights.
Play your part in our team succeeding
• Establish brand building foundation in E-com business
• Tighten partnership with internal teams to maximize resource and efficiency
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor's degree, MBA is a plus.
• 6-8 years experience in consumer goods industry
• Strong brand marketing foundation as must-have
• Dedicated experience in digital/EC marketing or deep immersion through campaign/projects as preferred
• Proven success in driving brand campaigns/activities in Tmall platform as preferred
• Exceptional skills in communication and collaboration
• Positive and self-motivated with can-do attitude
• Mandarin as native
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
Apply on company website