Are you a passionate experienced digital marketing expert to work for one of the strongest brands in the world?
Here's a fantastic job opportunity for you to work with groundbreaking digital technology and bring your digital marketing expertise to drive kid's engagement with interactive LEGO experience.
• Consumer and digital trend centric with outside-in perspective to plan and execute digital activations under the marketing GTM to amplify brand impact and product stories, recruit more new consumers and build bigger demand for all channels
• Closely work with brand marketing team & e-commerce team to ensure a strong connection between digital activation, brand contents, EC as a key marketing touchpoint & business need.
• Data capability to collect and analyze consumer insights and digital data for planning, execution and result evaluation. Work with e-commerce team & 3rd party e-commerce platforms to find new consumer & business opportunities via data mining & research.
• Chip in & develop brand concept, idea and implementation with internal/external partners to help brand evolvement and drive conversion results. Included but not limited to social media platforms, digital medias, e-commerce platforms etc.
• Manage and well communicate with related agencies to make sure a smooth briefing, interaction and final deliveries.
• Work closely with digital marketing team, marketing teams (BM, Retail brand experience, media, event.), sales team including
• Report for marketing campaign and competitor reviews.
• Budget/finance management & processing.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Support the team to drive brand building and demand creation for key portfolio stories, including but not limited to growing brand awareness and succeeding coordinated marketing impact & digital commerce in Omni channels.
This person is critical in driving consumer activation campaigns by demonstrating the most groundbreaking digital technology /media platforms/cross brand collaboration to enrich the consumer interactive experiences with LEGO brand. An attitude of curiosity as well as out-of-box thinking is the focus the candidate should possess.
As a key connection window between e-commerce & marketing. This person will take lead to drive business via digital commerce channels from marketing side, including but not limited to WECHAT mini program, Marketing program integration with ecommerce platforms, in store brand experience etc.
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor's degree, MBA/Master is preferred
• 6+ years' experience in Marketing, including 4+ years in digital marketing
• Consistent track record in the digital business, preferably with an overall responsibility for the delivery of digital experiences
• Experiences in leading MNCs in Consumer Goods industry and Internet companies;
• Experiences in working in organizations with global matrix
• Advanced proficiency in both Mandarin and English
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
“You get to work with some amazing people at LEGO and that's a great thrill. It's also been extremely rewarding to bring the LEGO culture into a new location. I have been able to build my teams here from the ground up. Even though it's a global company, and we have immense ambitions for the brand, The LEGO Group has a family spirit where the individual matters. You feel like the people around you want you to succeed and that's incredibly motivating.”
Apply on company website