Would you like to make a difference within a world-class toy company and take care of creating great product experiences on multi sites?
We're looking for a trusted member who can deliver eye-catching storytelling across Ecommerce platforms to drive further engagement with both existing and potential users to the LEGO brand.
• Be responsible for multi-channel Ecommerce content strategy and develop the content standards
• Generate competitive and creative content development in support of Ecommerce campaigns and activities by closely working with communication agencies
• Drive content implementation across digital eco-system (i.e. seeding, live stream etc. in partnership with platform KA team.)
• Build up influencer pool and activate engagement.
Play your part in our team succeeding
• Establish content development framework and model to drive brand and product desire.
• Tighten partnership with internal team and platform to support business target achievement
Do you have what it takes?
• Bachelor's degree, MBA is a plus.
• 6-8 working experience as minimum
• Dedicated experience in digital/EC marketing as must-have
• Brand marketing experience as plus
• Proven success in content and creative generation
• Exceptional skills in communication and collaboration
• Positive and self-motivated with can-do attitude
• Mandarin as native
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
Apply on company website