We are currently looking for an experienced marketeer who have a passion for LEGO products and want to develop and execute market campaigns for selected LEGO themes on CZ and SK market.
Come and join our Prague's marketing team in the role where you will be defining and implementing ATL and BTL communication for our boy's category of products.
Main tasks, challenges and responsibilities:
• Functional lead of boys category being responsible for setting strategic direction of those boys themes, leading its performance and allocating budget among them
• Lead execution for selected boys themes (CITY, Ninjago etc), leveraging their budget, developing and executing impactful and efficient ATL and BTL
• Plan and implement various marketing campaigns (TV, digital, Social Media, PR, influencers, events, print), while being in close touch with the sales team to ensure also strong BTL activation
• Brief and create the ATL plan in cooperation with local media agencies and a follow up of the campaigns, localize ATL assets for local market
• Regularly give input to country forecast and sales planning, focus on own themes
Brand Manager is responsible for setting strategic direction for entire boys category, while also executing selected core LEGO themes dedicated to boys, driving their ATL and BTL communication and thereby stimulating demand for them. As such he/she is responsible for the sales performance of the given themes. This position is offered on the definite contract as a cover for the maternity leave, but we always try to find a permanent position to our people who prove to be the right fit for our company and team.
Do you have what it takes?
• University degree
• Proficiency in Czech/Slovak and English language
• An experience in Brand Marketing field of a consumer driven company of minimum 4 years required. (FMCG and/or premium product company advantage)
• Analytical skills - being able to analyse impact of the marketing campaigns and extract key learnings and actions.
• An ambitious individual with a lot of drive and enthusiasm for getting tasks done
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Hands-on, independent and flexible working style
• IT skills: Excellent user of MS office tools is a must and you should be interested in learning new systems
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• LEGO elements all around the office – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.
Apply on company website