Are you excited in deliver inspirational experiences and being a part of a growing team in LEGO China?
We play a key role in building positive partnerships. If you strive to deliver effective customer and retail management, we will give you the space and trust to make a real impact on our performance - and we will help you to learn, grow and fulfill your own potential.
• Build strategic partnership and good relationship with responsible customer in the district
• Deliver result by good execution, close tracking, timely review and adjustment of aligned business plan with customer
• Drive retail operational perfection and build-up customer retail capability including flow plan management, activity planning and implementation and in-store merchandising.
• Good budget management skill to support the business development and ensure investment in the right way
• Closely work with internal functional team through collaborative attitude
Play your part in our team succeeding
Field retail team is one of the functional team under Sales Department which is mainly covering LCS business management. The focus of FR team is to deliver our core Brand Value Proposition and Customer Value Proposition in the marketplace by delivering professional customer management and retail operation management.
Do you have what it takes?
• At least a Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years' experience of sales in FMCG, luxury or retail, KA or retail management is preferred
• Highly value on details, enforce to commitment and put soul in retail industry
• Strong analytical skill and insight with retail operation experience, good flow plan management skill is preferred
• Fast leaner, adaptable and can-do attitude
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Skilled in office software, esp. Excel and Power Point
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and a
n affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group
“You get to work with some amazing people at LEGO and that's a great thrill. It's also been extremely rewarding to bring the LEGO culture into a new location. I have been able to build my teams here from the ground up. Even though it's a global company, and we have immense ambitions for the brand, the LEGO Group has a family spirit where the individual matters. You feel like the people around you want you to succeed and that's incredibly motivating.”
Apply on company website