SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Cat Scan Technologist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lee's Summit Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a CT Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
CT Techs are CAT Scan Technologists who work within our Imaging Department. They are vital partners to physicians by capturing images needed to make proper diagnosis for a patient. These images are used to diagnose, evaluate and treat a variety of medical issues throughout the entire body.About this unit:
- Diagnostic Imaging department support patients from outpatient, inpatient and the Emergency Department.
- Total monthly volume for department and all modalities is 4000 scans.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration, supportive physicians and leadership, and professional environment that support future career development.
- This positions operates computed tomography (CT) scanner to produce cross sectional radiographs of patient's body for diagnosis purposes: Positions and immobilizes patient on examining table, using supportive devices to obtain precise patient position and following protocols specified by the Radiologist.
- Administers contrast media orally or assists physician in intravenous administration.
- Enters data such as type of scan requested, slice thickness, scan time, and other technical data into computer, using knowledge of radiographic technology and computed tomography.
- The Cat Scan Tech in this department provides care for ages 0-30 Days Neonate, 1-12 Months Infant, 1-2 Yrs Toddler, 3-6 Yrs Early Child, 7-11 Yrs Child, 12-17 Yrs Adolescent, 18-39 Yrs Young Adult, 40-64 Yrs Adult and 65+ Geriatric patients.
- Education: Prefer Graduate of an accredited AMA program with a certificate or Prefer degree in Radiology Technology.
- Must be Registered ARRT with RT(R)(CT) CT registration required (designated in PA08 at IMAGING007 - CT).
- BCLS required upon hire.
- Two years of experience preferred with additional training in CT scanning.
- On Call Required and must have the ability to report to LSMC within 30 minutes of call back.
Lee's Summit Medical Center serves Lee's Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is part of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms;
Orthopedic and Spine Center,
Level II stroke designation
Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine;
Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our CT Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website