Lassonde Pappas, a subsidiary of Lassonde Industries, is a North American leader in private label beverage manufacturing committed to customer and consumer satisfaction. The Commercialization Analyst is responsible for the inventory analysis and management of all outgoing packaging components transitioning to new versions. This will require analyzing forecasts and historical movement trends against inventory to make recommendations and decisions for purchase and production that align with customer expectations and minimize packaging liability waste. The Analyst will identify opportunities for operational improvements and maintain strong cross functional relationships to ensure business requirements are met.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (essential functions of the job)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Owns the management of inventory transitions to control and minimize packaging waste and liability.
- Analyzes inventory levels of the old packaging versions to develop an optimized conversion strategy, while still supporting customer expectations for transition timing.
- During the transition period, reviews weekly reports of inventory levels and directs additional purchase orders of packaging in order to support scheduled production.
- Develops process improvements to further optimize the inventory management process.
- Supports Corporate Waste Initiative to track, mitigate and root cause packaging liability.
- Manages item status parameters and system maintenance based on lifecycle.
- Provides Sales with inventory position each month for select key customers in transition.
- Communicates with stakeholders by sharing reports, updates and analysis to aid decisions and optimize operational efficiency. Liaises with stakeholders as required.
- Supports Commercialization Leads with analysis in support of item launches and conversions as it relates to inventory and order management. Provides recommendations based on findings and analysis.
- Provides analytical support for discontinuation process owner as items are evaluated for de-listing.
- Special projects as assigned in support of cross functional reporting, process improvement or analytics.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-year + previous related work experience
- Proven analytical skills, with demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience utilizing Excel for analysis and decision-making
- Knowledge and experience of using MRP (Material Requirements Planning) systems preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed oriented and can multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS
This position requires sufficient physical ability to work in a typical office setting; driving a motor vehicle and occasionally working in the field.
FREQUENT: sitting, upward and downward flexion of neck; fine finger dexterity and light to moderate finger pressure to include extended periods of keyboard and mouse use, side-to-side turning of neck, walking, standing, bending and stooping, pushing/pulling, twisting at waist, moderate wrist torque to twist equipment knobs and dials.
OCCASIONAL: squatting, kneeling, reach above and at shoulder height, moderate grasp to manipulate reference books and manuals; lifting objects weighing 20 – 35 lbs. from below waist to above shoulders and transporting distances up to 50 feet.
VISION: Ability to see in the normal visual range with or without correction.
HEARING: Ability to hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Equal Opportunity at Lassonde Pappas
This job description is not intended to contain a comprehensive list of the responsibilities that are required to successfully perform in this position. Other duties as assigned are part of every job description. The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential job functions.
Lassonde Pappas & Co., Inc provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website