**If you are a current Lamb Weston employee, please click here and apply via the Career worklet.
Job Description SummaryLamb Weston is currently recruiting for General Laborers for the Quincy, WA plant location. Candidates for this position must be willing to work any shift including day, swing, and graveyard, as well as weekends.
The General Labor position covers a wide variety of jobs requiring some basic training and direction by the supervisor. These jobs may occur in any area of the plant and require good physical stamina and are labor intensive.
This position provides competitive pay along with Medical, Vision, Dental, Retirement, and Life. It also provides internal growth to skilled positions such as Operator, Fork, Lab, Maintenance, as well as Supervisory roles.
The physical demand described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, the employee:
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Must have good eye-hand coordination.
- Must have good finger and manual dexterity.
- Is required to reach with his/her hands and arms repetitively.
- Must be able to lift 30 to 50 pounds on continuous basis.
- Prepare and/or mix cleaning and sanitizing chemicals.
- Use foaming equipment to apply cleaning chemicals to equipment.
- Scrub equipment using scrub brushes and/or pads to clean, sanitize, and polish equipment using dilute cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to hold, off and on, a high pressure hose to rinse cleaning chemicals off equipment.
- Sweep with a broom and/or squeegee, and shovel product off of the floor and other equipment
- Must be able to squat, kneel, crawl and work overhead
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job. The employee:
- Will regularly work near moving mechanical parts.
- Is frequently exposed to moderately cold surroundings.
- Is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moderate heat.
- Will regularly work in a work environment in which the noise level is usually loud.
- May be assigned to work in a variety of climate conditions both inside of the factory, as well as outdoors.
Apply on company website