Company: Lamb Weston
Location: United States of America
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
**If you are a current Lamb Weston employee, please click here and apply via the Career worklet.
Job Description SummaryThe Non Commercial Sales Manager is responsible for driving innovation, sales solutions, and category insights to align with the corporate compliance programs in the Non Commercial segment. Drives sales and marketing initiatives with key stakeholders in the non-commercial segment. Delivers assigned sales, volume and financial objectives for meeting sales performance targets. The largest customer for this role is located in Charlotte, NC. The ideal candidate would be located in NC. However, all candidates will be considered with the applicable qualifications and willingness to travel. Relocation is not necessary.
- Develop, maintain, and service strong noncommercial operator partnerships across designated U.S. geography
- Drive sales solutions through innovation, category insights, & industry analytics to drive new business opportunities
- Creates compelling selling stories around value proposition.
- Interacts with cross functional teams within Lamb Weston to deliver action plans
- Leverages data and insights to support key account manager selling solutions.
- Execute sales targets & customer strategies cascaded from the Non Commercial Director
- Account specific promotional planning and development
- Development and implementation of overarching channel strategy for FSM (Food Service Management) and GPO (Group Purchasing Organization) customers.
- Identify and drive profitable product sales growth in existing and new strategic channel base
- Execute operator marketing /culinary platforms to client members within Non Commercial channel
- Participation in national /regional FSM & GPO activities including trade shows, regional training, product cuttings, etc.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Sales, Business Management or related field preferred.
- Experience: 5+ years of sales experience with increasingly higher levels of responsibility, career progression, and large account management. Combination of education and experience deemed suitable for the role by management.
- Strong category management skills.
- Ability to align business objectives with cross-functional partners.
- Computer Skills: Ability to use a variety of computer technologies and tools including, Microsoft Suite, with CRM use.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal skills and ability to negotiate. Ability to read, write and speak in English required. Bilingual skills desirable.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Ability to travel independently up to 50% of the time, valid U.S. driver's license, and ability to meet Company driving standards.
Apply on company website