Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Warden, WA
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
**If you are a current Lamb Weston employee, please click here and apply via the Career worklet.
Job Description Summary
- Ensures Processing/Packaging equipment and surrounding areas are kept in a clean, sanitary, and safe condition at all times.
- Understands and utilizes all Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures.
- Turns equipment on and off, following lockout/tagout procedures.
- Communicates with Team Leaders.
- Performs other functions as directed.
- Maintain a good attendance record
- Communicate well in the English language both in written and oral form
- Able to work in extreme environments -- wet, cold, dry, steam, etc.
- Work with hazardous, corrosive chemicals
- Work all shifts (Day/Night)
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Climb stairs and ladders
- Work safely at all times
- Work independently with little or no supervision.
- Be responsible for following company policies and procedures.
Apply on company website