Company: Lamb Weston
Location: Warden, WA
Career Level: Hourly
Industries: Food, Beverage
**If you are a current Lamb Weston employee, please click here and apply via the Career worklet.
Job Description Summary
- Drives battery or propane powered industrial forklift equipped with fork and/or tote dumping attachments for moving empty pallet, pallets of product, totes, equipment, fiber, etc.
- Moves various pallets from station to station as required.
- Supplies stations with the correct product and materials as needed throughout the shift.
- Monitors remaining materials and supplies in storage.
- Changes large industrial forklift batteries as needed.
- Operates Pallet Stretch-wrap Machine and places completed pallets on the storage dock.
- Ensures proper pallet tags, pallet tickets, etc. are placed properly.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area during production.
- Performs other functions as directed.
- Maintain a good attendance record
- Communicate well in English in both written and oral form
- Pass a written forklift test as well as a driver's test
- Operate levers and pedals to control movement of the forks or other attachments
- Climb on and off a forklift
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Work independently with little or no supervision
- Work safely
- Be responsible for following company policies and procedures
Apply on company website