CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS – Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
Remotely monitors patients and/or patient information using remote monitoring technology. Monitors and interprets heart rhythm or other patient data to detect variances from baseline. Reviews patient information to determine normal heart rhythm pattern, current pattern, and prior variances. Observes screen of cardiac monitor and informs Registered Nurse (RN) of variances to initiate examination of patient. Documents and posts information on patient records if applicable. Provides continuous observation and surveillance of multiple adult or pediatric patients via video monitoring technology. Requires patient interaction and redirection via remote video monitoring technology. Observes screen of video monitor and informs clinical bedside staff members of situations needing intervention. Answers call for inquiries concerning patients from medical staff and the patient care team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Required
- 6 months of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities health care Preferred
- Successful completion of a competency-based orientation program Required
- LIFE SUPPORT\Cardiac Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Ludington 90 Days Required
- CLINICAL\EKG Technician, Certified (CET) SHGR - For technicians working in a dual role of Central Monitoring Tech/Nurse Tech 180 Days Required Or
- CLINICAL\EKG Technician, Certified (CET) SHGR - For technicians working only as a Central Monitor Technician, complete as soon as possible, but no greater than 60 days. 60 Days Required
Primary LocationSITE - Lakeland Medical Center - 1234 Napier Ave - St Joseph
Department NameCentral Telemetry Monitoring - St Joseph
Employment TypeFull time
ShiftDay (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Hours of Work6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Weekend FrequencyEvery other weekend
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum Health's application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR (7447).
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
category. See more here.
Apply on company website