CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS – Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
Job DescriptionJob Summary Acts as a team member in the delivery of quality patient care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Provider. Performs basic skills per department guidelines and communicates observations to members of the health care team. Essential Functions
- Collects and reports physiological, psychological, sociocultural and spiritual needs of patients and families in coordination with and as delineated by the RN or Provider. Ensures that required documentation is performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provides direct patient care under the direction of the RN or Provider, consistent with clinical policies and procedures, and department standard work. Provides input in the development of an individualized plan of care. Ensures that required documentation is performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Articulates the nursing technician role to the patient, family and health team members. Provides support to facilitate safe, quality patient care in a cost-effective manner.
- Cleans patient's environment / work area / equipment and communicates any equipment malfunctions to appropriate department / unit personnel.
- Demonstrates a high standard of moral and ethical behavior. Advocates for privacy, confidentiality and security of patient, staff and organization data.
- Required High School Diploma or equivalent
- CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - AHA American Heart Association required Or
- CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - ARC American Red Cross required
- CRT-Nursing Assistant - PROMETRIC Prometric required
- CRT-Electroencephalographic Technologist, Registered (R.EEG.T) - ABRET American Board of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologist required
Primary LocationSITE - Lakeland Medical Center - 1234 Napier Ave - St Joseph
Department NameOrthopedic/Neurological - St Joseph
Employment TypePart time
ShiftNight (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours12
Hours of Work7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Days WorkedMonday - Friday
Weekend FrequencyEvery other weekend
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum Health's application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR (7447).
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
category. See more here.
Apply on company website