CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS – Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
Job DescriptionJob Summary Provides a safe and aesthetically pleasing environment through cleaning, general maintenance, and grounds keeping under the direction of a supervisor. Performs preventive maintenance, equipment repairs, and services on various types of general building features. Participates in the overall building management program to provide high quality, cost effective service with a high emphasis on customer satisfaction. Essential Functions
- Communicates and collaborates with the supervisor, customer, and other trades and sub-contractors to ensure quality, timely, cost effective maintenance with continuity and coordination of services.
- Performs comprehensive maintenance, including the installation and repair of equipment. Measures, cuts, and installs building materials using hand and power tools.
- May assist in maintaining complete lawn care during the growing season and maintaining complete snow and ice removal from walks and driveways.
- Documents procedures and work completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensures proper care, maintenance and safe use of equipment and supplies and keep work areas orderly, clean and safe.
- Ensures that all services are provided in accordance with legal specifications, codes, organizational policy, and compliance requirements.
- Plans and coordinates work flow with other trades and acts as resource related to building systems.
- Required High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities Required
- LIC-Driver's License - STATE_MI State of Michigan
Primary LocationSITE - Lakeland Hospital - Niles - 31 N St Joseph Ave - Niles
Department NameEngineering - Niles
Employment TypeFull time
ShiftEvening (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours40
Hours of Work6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Days WorkedMonday to Friday
Weekend FrequencyVariable weekends
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum Health's application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR (7447).
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
category. See more here.
Apply on company website