CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS – Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
Job SummaryThe essential functions of this position are to ensure timely and effective delivery of health and wellness programs and services through the personal delivery and/or coordination of such services. Job duties include, but are not limited to, development and delivery of health/wellness presentations, which may include employer group data participation tracking, wellness program implementation, program education and messaging, health screening team coverage.
Coordinates health and wellness programming including, but not limited to, scheduling, delivery and follow up for health/fitness classes, wellness services and assures program plan for employer is adhered to in timely, accurate and customer focused manner.
- Conducts wellness education classes/services as needed for corporate clients and members including, but not limited to, health presentations and behavior change programs. Supports accurate reporting by tracking class and other related data.
- Assists with wellness incentive program including promotion, registration, program delivery, tracking, evaluation and distribution of incentives. Assists with new program and service development for employers and members. Assists with front line phone calls, daily mail and email -- follows-up accordingly.
- Maintains effective communication with program participants to assure satisfaction and continued relationships. Assists with issue resolution in a manner that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Assist with Health screening activities as needed.
- Assists with creation, content development and distribution of monthly promotions, including newsletter, promotional flyers, educational mail-outs and e-mail updates.
- Actively participates and collaborates with SHL Employer Services team in achievement of department and organizational goals and objectives. Serves as representative for designated events, internal/external committees, service organizations and functions as appropriate.
- Required High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred Associate's Degree health related field
Primary LocationSITE - Lakeland At Meadowbrook - 2550 Meadowbrook Rd - Benton Harbor
Department NameHealthwave - Lakeland
Employment TypePart time
ShiftDay (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours20
Hours of WorkWithin the hours of 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Days WorkedVariable Days, Monday to Saturday
Weekend FrequencyVariable weekends
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum Health's application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR (7447).
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
category. See more here.
Apply on company website