Are you an experienced Medical Lab Professional? Are you looking to looking to embark on a new challenge in your career, or start your career in Medical Lab Science? If so, LabCorp wants to speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as a full-time MT in a fast paced, customer focused, and challenging environment. LabCorp has a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation.
LabCorp offers opportunities with advancement potential in an influential and expanding company. Be a part of something where you can make an impact on improving health and improving lives. Specifically, you will perform the following:
- Perform routine and complex technical procedures and functions according to departmental Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitor, operate and troubleshoot instrumentation Demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions regarding testing and problem solving.
- Able to resolve technical, computer, and customer service problems within the specified department.
- Deliver quality patient care while maintaining efficiency.
- Perform preventive maintenance and quality control with appropriate documentation and communication.
- Assist in processing of specimens when needed.
- Demonstrate the initiative and ability to provide feedback that is useful and assist in individual improvement.
- Assist with the Medical Laboratory Science students on rotation in the department.
- Maintain a safe environment/wear appropriate personal protective equipment as designated by lab area.
- Performs routine and moderate to complex tests and analyses according to established procedures in designated technical department.
- Evaluates new procedures or methods under direct supervision of department supervisor or group leader.
- AMT or ASCP certification preferred
- Able to work independently within a team and strong attention to detail
- Proficient with computers
- Able to troubleshoot independently
- Must be able to pass a standardized color vision screen
- Overtime required as business needs
- Strong organization skills
- Must be flexible with time and adaptable to change.
Apply on company website