Are you a driven, solution-oriented Sales professional and thrilled by the challenge of turning a no into a yes? If so, LabCorp wants to speak with you about an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Senior Marketing Executive (Sr. Sales Representative).
This is your opportunity to join an organization known for advanced testing, with a solid reputation as a front-runner in the diagnostics industry. We're a stimulating company that consistently develops new testing across many specialties. Here you can leverage your connections and tap into the potential of new LabCorp customers to generate new business. You'll find a rewarding role fueled by your persistence; allowing you to make a difference in people's lives, including your own.
This position will be responsible for effectively communicating and selling the benefits of LabCorp in many physician specialties. This is a true hunter role, and the candidate is expected to prospect, develop and close their own sales targets on a monthly basis. The territory for this position will cover the Greater Hudson Valley territory.
- Sell laboratory testing services to professionals in a variety of medical fields
- Meet and exceed sales goals and achieve maximum sales growth in assigned territory
- Successfully build and execute an annual business plan with quarterly updates
- Cold call and build a sales pipeline that will provide ongoing revenue goal achievement
- Accurately forecast and maintain a sales funnel of new opportunities in-line with a 90-day quota
- Effectively manage travel logistics to maximize sales productivity
- Attend local and national professional trade shows and events as requested
- Collaborate closely with team members to retain current book of business
- Effectively communicate value propositions to all targeted customers and prospects
- Perform in-services, training and implementation with pertinent personnel and physician staff
- Collaborate and actively contribute to new business opportunities with LCA counterparts
- Update all relevant customer account information into CRM Data Management Systems
- Provide ongoing customer support, education on focus products and market updates for current customer base
Apply on company website