We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated researcher to work within an integrated team developing and performing novel companion diagnostic (CDx) assays that support and enable emerging gene- and cell-based therapies.
Principal responsibilities of this position include supporting:
(a) Development, optimization, scale up and validation of new assays
(b) Evaluation and implementation of new technology platforms
(c) Assay training and transfer to a clinical reference laboratory environment
(d) Internal studies and external collaborations leading to regulatory approval and assay commercialization.Requirements
- BS degree in Virology, Biology, Immunology or related area of Biological Sciences
- Candidates with advanced degrees (MS, PhD) will also be considered.
- 5+ years of experience working in a lab environment.
- Laboratory experience in the areas of cell-, molecular- and immuno-biology.
- Proficiency in cell culture, cell-based assays and immuno-assays, and molecular biology.
- Ability to independently conduct and analyze critical experiments that further project goals.
- Ability to work within a fast paced, adaptive and collaborative environment.
- High degree of technical proficiency and attention to detail.
- Quick and eager to master new techniques and ability to multitask.
- Good organizational, data analysis and documentation skills.
- Prior experience working under design control is desirable but not required.
Apply on company website