Monogram Biosciences (a wholly-owned subsidiary of LabCorp, located in South San Francisco, CA) is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Researcher to work within an integrated team developing and performing novel cell-based-, molecular- (NGS and/or PCR) and immunoassays that support and enable the treatment of emerging infectious diseases (e.g. COVID-19) and/or gene- and cell-based therapies.
Principal responsibilities of this position include supporting:
- Development, optimization, scale up and validation of new assays
- Evaluation and implementation of new technology platforms
- Assay training and transfer to a clinical reference laboratory environment,
- Internal studies and external collaborations leading to regulatory approval and assay commercialization.
- BS degree in Virology, Biology, Immunology or related area of Biological Sciences with 5-7 years of experience preferred. Candidates with advanced degrees (MS, PhD) will also be considered.
- Laboratory experience in the areas of cell-, molecular- and immuno-biology. Proficiency in cell culture, cell-based assays and immuno-assays, and molecular biology.
- Ability to independently conduct and analyze critical experiments that further project goals.
- Ability to work within a fast paced, adaptive and collaborative environment.
- High degree of technical proficiency and attention to detail.
- Quick and eager to master new techniques and ability to multitask.
- Good organizational, data analysis and documentation skills.
- Prior experience working under design control is desirable, but not required.
Apply on company website