Are you organized, accountable, and have always gone the extra mile to make sure things are done right? Imagine the impact those skills can have in ensuring the accuracy of millions of healthcare tests, every month. If you share our passion for strengthening physician care, please apply for the Phlebotomist position!
Labcorp is seeking a dedicated and motivated individual to join their Specimen Processing team in Corpus Christi, TX. The Phlebototmist will be responsible for 3 primary components including specimen accessioning, sample splitting/sorting and data entry.
The schedule for this position will be: Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm
- Prepare laboratory specimens for analysis and testing
- Routes specimens by type to various staging areas or designated department
- Spin samples, pour urine tubes, and create frozen samples
- Pick up and deliver samples to clients/hospitals
- Unpack and route specimen to their respective staging areas
- Accurately identify and label specimens
- Pack and ship specimen to proper testing facilities
- Properly prepare and store excess specimen samples
- Process all necessary paperwork to process and submit specimen
- Data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform audits in order to resolve any outstanding issues
Apply on company website