Integrated Oncology, a LabCorp Specialty Testing Group, provides reference anatomic pathology, hematopathology and molecular pathology testing services to hospitals, health systems and independent oncology practices. Integrated Oncology is focused on providing world class solutions to better the lives of patients living with cancer.
The Phoenix, AZ lab of LabCorp is seeking a Molecular Oncology Laboratory Supervisor.
- Managing a molecular oncology testing lab.
- Supervise, direct and provide technical oversight of the laboratory operation on day-to-day basis.
- Oversee all aspects of testing procedures, quality controls, instrument maintenance/functioning and interpreting results according to established procedures
- Revising and updating procedure manuals
- Responsible for documentation and signatory review of quality control procedures
- Evaluate new procedures or methods under direct supervision of department manager and technical director.
- Provide training and orientation of personnel as assigned.
- Demonstrate knowledge in molecular oncology testing and assay troubleshooting
- This position requires a minimum of B.Sc. degree in appropriate scientific field.
- Advanced degree is preferred.
- 5 + years' experience working in a Molecular Oncology Clinical Laboratory with at least 2 years of supervisory experience is required.
- ASCP certification in Molecular Biology is required.
- Ability to relate professionally with people
- Analytical abilities
- Good time management
- Ability to train employees
- Good written and verbal communications
- Within compliance of state and federal labor standards, may work at the bench level intermittently for purposes of QA/QC, training, and workflow.
Apply on company website