Would you like to be a part of a team that plays a critical role in providing quality patient care and improving lives? Come join us at LabCorp!
LabCorp is seeking a Warehouse Associate to join our team in Hollywood, FL. This position will be responsible for fulfilling customer orders of medical lab supplies and products.
- Place orders for supplies from vendors via computer and telephone
- Load and unload supplies from trucks and verify packing slips
- Receive and process stock into inventory management system
- Process orders from client offices and patient service centers via phone, fax and email
- Print requisition forms and barcode labels for internal and external clients
- Pack orders for shipment via various shipping methods such as Fed Ex & UPS
- Resolve all customer concerns efficiently and timely
- Maintain inventory control according to company standards
- Participate in scheduled cycle counts and full physical inventory
- Deliver supplies to local branches, clients and patient service centers when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a warehouse and/or picking and packing orders is preferred
- Experience with warehouse equipment such as a forklift, cherry picker, and pallet jack a plus
- Knowledge of inventory control and cycle counts
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!Shift 1 Schedule Monday-Friday, 8:00 A.M- 4:30 P.M.
Apply on company website