The Occupational Testing Services division is seeking a Technician to join their Screening team!
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Aliquoting specimens for testing.
- Pulling specimens for reanalysis.
- Pulling and testing specimens for SG test.
- Discarding aliquots daily after testing ensuring aliquot trays are available to start next day's work.
- Manually reviewing and monitoring reports to ensure all specimens are complete for the day.
- Stocking supplies and supporting supervisor with inventory.
- )ther administrative duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Associates Degree in a laboratory science or Medical Technology
- Previous experience in a clinical laboratory is preferred
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proficient with computers; Familiarity with laboratory information systems are a plus
- High level of attention detail along with strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to pass a standardized color vision screen
- Flexibility to work overtime or other shifts depending on business needs
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Shift 1 Schedule Tuesday - Saturday, 6:00am -2:30pm
Apply on company website