We are recruiting for an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join our Northeast Division at LabCorp. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a growing team and a growing organization. As an HRBP you will be a trusted advisor and thought partner to business leaders, responsible for providing expertise, support and advice on key business decisions and initiatives. The incumbent must have the ability to build relationships, establish credibility, and demonstrate business understanding in order to ensure an effective and collaborative strategic partnership. You will be a trusted thought partner to business leaders across the division, providing guidance, coaching, and HR strategies that deliver on business objectives. This is the perfect opportunity for an HR professional to learn LabCorp's unique business capabilities, be part of a growing global organization and build a rewarding career.
- Areas of focus will be Talent Management, M&A, Diversity and Inclusion, Succession Planning, Change Management, Leadership Development, Employee Relations, Recruitment, Workforce Planning, Organizational Development, Employee Engagement, Coaching, and Compensation and Benefits;
- Leads & drives the efficient delivery of diverse change projects in support of the company's strategic agenda within a culture of empowerment through personal leadership & using LabCorp standard tools;
- Builds a culture of talent identification and development that leverages the potential of people by implementing robust development plans and feedback mechanisms to ensure a sustainable & diverse pipeline of future leaders;
- Develops and implements optimal workforce strategy focused on key strategic capabilities, identified via business intimacy & understanding;
- Coaches and counsels business leaders through insight, constructive feedback and challenge, delivered in a trustful way to enable the leader to be most effective and to ensure consistency with LabCorp values and behaviors, driving business performance and effective organizational alignment;
- Increases capability of line leaders to manage people and develop employees through building rapport, diagnosis of issues and identifying solutions;
- Understand LabCorp's internal & external business environment & applies that knowledge & insight in the context of HR activity in order to improve business performance;
- Diagnose and deploy appropriate HR interventions required to deliver the business strategy and improve business performance;
- Ensures the delivery of HR services into the business unit, either personally or through managing the interface between the business and Employee Relations Center of Excellence.
- Bachelor's degree is required; Master's is a plus;
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources position;
- At least 2 years in a HR business partnering role;
- Working knowledge of global or large regional models is preferred;
- Prior experience as a Business Partner in a Shared Service/COE model is required;
- Ability to provide strategic leadership to the Division executive team by identifying and executing on HR strategies that support the commercial ambition of the Division;
- Demonstrated leadership skills, which includes the ability to effectively lead teams, and influence at all levels within the company;
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal;
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment;
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision.
Apply on company website