LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $11 billion in 2018.
Our technology is second to none and so are our Medical Technologists. Whether it's genomic testing, ensuring quality, or pioneering new research, our Medical Technologists continue our 35-year tradition of being one of the premier testing laboratories in the world. Sound like an amazing opportunity? Learn more about the role below and apply.
The Histology Supervisor:
- Sets performance standards and deadlines that are in line with Lab Corp's vision and communicate them to subordinates.
- Organizes workflow to attain optimal efficiency and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- QA for Histology Technician and IHC Technician only work
- QA for "In-House" surgical specimens
- Monitors employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Hires and mentors new employees.
- Ensures adherence to regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Performs technical duties related to production of histopathological slides, embedding and sectioning specimens and IHC processing as required.
Normally requires a B.S./B.A. Degree w/1-3 years of experience. Must meet all State & Local licensing requirements where the laboratory is located and must meet CLIA requirements.
- Experience in a Histology laboratory, reference lab setting
- Expertise in IHC testing
- Strong leadership and management skills
- HT or HTL (ASCP) preferred
- QIHC (ASCP) preferred
- Roche/Ventana instrumentation. Vantage experience a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Effective Time Management
- Proficiency in MS Office
Apply on company website