Imagine yourself working with dedicated Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists in a rewarding perinatal clinic. That job is here at Integrated Genetics, a leading provider of genetic testing and counseling services.
Integrated Genetics is seeking a motivated, self-starter to provide genetic counseling for a busy maternal fetal medicine practice in Concord, NC. This individual will be the primary genetic counseling resource for the physicians serving a diverse population of patients, while supported by a large team of genetic counselors and medical geneticists. The counselor will have the ability to identify and implement processes to improve the patient experience, and will have an opportunity to participate in educational and research initiatives.
In this job you will:
- Have the opportunity to provide direct patient care for a wide variety of complex indications
- Be able to engage in professional growth opportunities include abstracts and publications, physician education and other projects
- Have access to the expertise of a nation-wide organization of medical geneticists, biochemical and molecular geneticists, and over 100 counseling colleagues
- Enjoy benefits including a competitive compensation package, CEU educational support and reimbursement for genetic counseling certification
- MA/MS in Human Genetics/Genetic Counseling
- ABGC/ABMG certification or active candidate status required
Apply on company website