Labcorp is looking for a Director of Product Marketing for our drug development team's award-winning informatics solutions.
Labcorp, a leading global life sciences company that is focused on advancing health and guiding patient care decisions, is evolving its brand identity to highlight the pivotal role the company plays in healthcare and showcase the power of the company's diagnostic and drug development offerings. Labcorp started as a diagnostics company over 50 years ago. Today, it employs over 70,000 people worldwide and impacts more than 160 million lives annually through diagnostic insights and the development of innovative, life-changing treatments.
Labcorp's new brand story reflects the company's commitment to serving as a source for advancing health and powering clear, confident decisions. Labcorp's promise is to provide clear data, insights, and answers for providers, for drug developers, and for the public, using its scientific expertise to support the greater good.
Core to Labcorp's ability to deliver on this vision is access to unparalleled data sources and unique technology solutions; these represent one of Labcorp's biggest differentiators in the market. Key responsibilities of this role will include product marketing efforts around these Data and Technology solutions for its drug development business. This role will set product marketing strategies, manage, and execute marketing and commercial activities related to Labcorp's award-winning technology solutions.
The key focus areas for this team are to:
- Build data and technology capabilities narratives and enable commercial teams to articulate the differentiation in our offerings
- Support core business functions with data and technology-specific value insights
- Drive the adoption and continued use of technology
- Drive the commercialization efforts for the standalone software solutions
- Establish demonstrable evidence of efficiencies delivered by technology
- Ultimately support the delivery of world class digital customer experiences
- Play a key role in supporting the development and execution of commercial and go-to-market strategies including setting KPI goals
- Direct the core marketing activities including advertising, marketing communications, market research, strategic partnerships, competitive intelligence, and branding
- Act as the brand champion and utilize the power of PR and brand marketing to reinforce Labcorp's thought leadership
- Work with SMEs to develop product marketing materials to support the client facing organizations
- Work with the competitive intelligence team to develop market landscape, competitor and customer need data, and use this information to identify marketing strategies, as well as to provide the sales team with key areas of focus in their selling efforts
- Oversee the development of sales tools in conjunction with the Marketing Director, Sales Management, Medical/SMEs, and Operations to be used by the sales force to implement key positioning and sales strategies
- Execute events strategy and collaborate with sales, SMEs and events team on flawless/high-quality execution (industry conferences, C-Suite events, symposiums, roadshows, webinars)
- Measure impact of marketing initiatives via metrics and dashboards reporting. Make recommendations on improvements and best practices for future programs
- Expectation is that role will supervise one or two direct reports (Product Managers) on a daily basis
- Perform other marketing and sales support functions, as needed
Apply on company website