LabCorp's Revenue Cycle Management Division is seeking energetic, passionate customer service focused individuals who seek alternative solutions to challenging patient billing issues. This empowered and valued employee will help deliver exemplary customer experiences through innovation and continuous improvement. If you are interested in a career where learning and engagement are valued, and the lives you touch provide you with a higher sense of purpose, then LabCorp is the place for you!
The responsibilities for this opportunity include:
- Answer 70+ inbound calls per day from patients, doctor's office and/or private insurance carriers.
- Initiate payment plans for patients for outstanding balances.
- Routinely utilize multiple resources to resolve patient inquires while on the phone
- Maintain telephone statistics and quality goals
- Ability to become proficient with processes after completing a structured training program.
Why should I become a Customer Service Support Representative at LabCorp?
- Work from home opportunity in as little as 3-6 months!
- Quarterly variable bonus potential!
- Generous Paid Time off!
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance Options!
- Flexible Spending Accounts!
- 401k and Employee Stock Purchase Plans!
- No Charge Lab Testing!
- Fitness Reimbursement Program!
- And many more incentives!
License|Certification|Education: Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent w/1-3 years of applicable experience in a Call Center/Customer Service Oriented environment. Previous experience in a Medical-type organization a plus.
- Ability to work and learn in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Perform successfully in a team environment
- Excellent Organization skills
- Proficiency navigating multiple screens and applications
- Alpha-Numeric Data Entry proficiency
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
Apply on company website