- Statistical Programmer 2 required to work for Labcorp Drug Development supporting the Lead Statistical Programmer on studies in Phases I-IV
- You will be employed by Labcorp Drug Development and work within our FSPx department 100% dedicated to one Sponsor
- Office based or home based anywhere in Europe or South Africa
- You must have previous experience as a Statistical Programmer within a biotech, CRO or pharma company with the potential to Lead studies
- Oncology experience would be an advantage
- Opportunities to Lead studies in time
Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Labcorp Drug Development FSP Statistical Programmer 2 supporting the Lead Statistical Programmer. Our partner, a global pharma company has an incredibly exciting and strong pipeline with circa 40 ongoing studies across various therapeutic areas including; infectious diseases, immunology, nephrology, oncology, ophthalmology and urology across Phases I to IV. The position offers a strong support network, flexible working solutions and the opportunity to progress your career into a Lead role.
This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining Labcorp Drug Development as we continue to grow and expand. This is a full-time home or office-based role anywhere within Europe or South Africa.
What is FSP?
At Labcorp Drug Development, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Functional Service Provider team (FSP).
As a Labcorp Drug Development employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Labcorp Drug Development has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
Each FSP offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch. We have multiple partnerships giving you the variety and the flexibility to stay with sponsors, try a new external secondment or work in house on Labcorp Drug Development studies.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning. Further information can be found at: https://drugdevelopment.labcorp.com/services/functional-service-provider.html
Job Primary Functions
- Develop and maintain SAS programs to create SDTM and ADaM datasets and TFLs, and perform QC of SDTM, ADaMs and TFLs
- Produce Define XML/PDFs, Analysis Results Metadata (ARM), annotated eCRFs and Reviewers Guides to support SDTMs and ADaMs
- With support from senior programming staff, develop specifications for SDTMs and ADaM datasets
- Review SAPs and TFL shells from a programming perspective for studies with support from senior programming staff
- Respond to QA and client audits with support from senior programming staff
- Degree, preferably in computing, life science, mathematical or statistical subject
- Previous experience as a Statistical Programmer (preferably across SDTMs, ADaMs and TFLs) within a biotech, CRO or pharma company
- Knowledge of CDISC requirements
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and contribute in a team setting and communicate effectively within the team environment
- Good organization skills and the ability to prioritize own work
- Self motivation and ability to work independently
- A cooperative and team-oriented approach
- Candidates must be fluent in English language (both verbal and written)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +44 (0) 7917 710 602. To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
Labcorp Drug Development, Covance by Labcorp, Statistical Programmer 2, Statistical Programmer II, Senior Statistical Programmer, Covance, Statistical programming, Chiltern, Covance, Phases I-IV, Programmer Analyst, Stats Programmer, Senior, Statistical Programmer, Lead, SAS Programmer, CDISC, ADaM, SDTM, Biostatistics, Senior Statistician, Statistician, Biostatistician, Statistics, Study Biostatistician, pharma, pharmaceutical, SAS, STAT, home based, pharma, pharmaceutical, home-based, flexible working, flexible location, home based, field based, home based EU Anywhere, anywhere in Europe, field-based, clinical analytics, FSP, FSPx, Functional Service Provision, United Kingdom, UK, Great Britain, England, Birmingham, Cambridge, Sheffield, Manchester, Alderley Edge, Scotland, Edinburgh, Wales, Swansea, Northern Ireland, Maidenhead, Reading, Berkshire, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Paris, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Netherlands, Leiden, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Bloemfontein, Spain, Ukraine, oncology, cancer, #LI-PL1, #LI-Remote, Remote, EMEA
Apply on company website