- Participates in proposal development for standalone, small programs and/or new drug applications (NDAs) and in bid defense.
- Monitors staff projects quality, timelines and budgets to foresee and correct issues and assure project expectations are met.
- Manages discretionary expenses and spending within team in order to meet budget
- Work closely with leads to ensure that staff resources are used efficiently, and team is well utilized
- Manages resources within team: new hires, terminations, transfers, and contractors.
- Carry out line management responsibilities for assigned staff, including Performance Management and Development activities, disciplinary procedures and administrative activities.
- Encourages staff career growth and development.
- Provides statistical programming support and technical support to team members
- Act as Statistical Programming Project Manager for large global or other major programs which may include global responsibilities.
- Participates in internal and client audits, and regulatory inspections.
- Proactively lead, review and amend departmental processes and documentation.
- Facilitate advanced technical expertise, share knowledge at department meetings.
- Keeps abreast of new statistical programming practices, methods and tools, regulatory practices, and industry trends to stimulate departmental growth
Preferable educated to Masters Level
Proficient in the use of SAS
Minimum 7 years experienceExperience:
As the team grows there would be opportunity to be a full time manager and the possibility of promotion to Associate Director
Suitable candidates would have a background in programming or statistics (statistics may be preferable in order to support the potential growth in that area also but would need to fully capable of programming in SAS meantime)
Apply on company website