Are you an Experienced Compensation professional looking for a new opportunity within a large, complex global organisation?
Are you a self-starter with the ability to manage your own workload and complete projects from beginning to end including the ability to work independently?
Do you have a sound knowledge of Compensation theory, practice, policies, and procedures including country legislation paired with a natural ability to demonstrate business acumen, consulting, and analytical/problem solving skills?
If you answered YES, then come and join our global Compensation & Benefits team at Labcorp!
This role will be based at our offices in Warsaw or remotely in Poland.
As a Senior Compensation Analyst at Labcorp,your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the annual global compensation salary survey process
- Administer and support the delivery of compensation programs
- Conduct job evaluations, market pricing, other compensation requests and ensure on time delivery to the business unit and HR partners meeting high service levels and SLA requirements
- Support the annual global year end equity, bonus and merit process
- Manage, audit, and maintain the integrity of job codes
- Assist with research and analysis of compensation and reward programs
- Manage case management, knowledgebase and support documents that align with company policies, procedures, and appropriate local and federal regulations
- Educate and support HRPs on compensation strategy, policies, and programs
- Prepare compensation reporting and data analyses
- Assist and support compensation-related projects and processes as requested
- Assist with compliance audits
- Document processes, update policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum 3 years compensation experience, preferably within a complex commercial organization and experience working in a Human Resources function with a shared service delivery and strategic business partner model
- General knowledge of Compensation theory, practice, policies, and procedures including country legislation
- Demonstrate business acumen, consulting, and analytical/problem solving skills with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, recognize implications and generate solutions
- Advanced research and critical thinking skills; able to gather information, identify trends, draw valid conclusions and propose actionable recommendations
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation skills. Fluency in English required, knowledge of additional languages would be useful as needed
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly in Excel and proficient in using other standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as capability in an HR Information System
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations
- Self-starter and able to manage own workload and complete projects from beginning to end including the ability to work independently, organize work priorities and time management skills
- Proven ability to resolve complex and highly sensitive work-related issues using keen negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers and HRPs globally demonstrating outstanding judgment and mature business skills with the ability to establish a strong rapport and respect for all staff regardless of level
- Ability to thrive in unclear and stressful situations
Apply on company website