The Global Team Lead – Data Management is responsible for the day-to-day management and supervision of a Clinical Data Management team to ensure the successful implementation of the global data transmission strategy, structures, processes, and metrics in order to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction.
The main responsabilities are :
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the assigned client team members including but not limited to:
- Ensure appropriate resource allocation to successfully implement and execute project plans to achieve agreed upon service levels.
- Manage the workload balance within their team and participate in resource management across all global teams.
- Ensure the seamless integration of the Data Management team services.
- Ensure the consistent implementation, use, and review of SOPs.
- Coordinate and monitor progress to ensure achievement of Data Management goals.
- Implement, monitor, and report performance metrics and take corrective action when appropriate.
- Establish cross-functional mechanisms to increase communication, accountability, and understanding of deliverables globally.
- Initiate educational sessions with team members and others as needed.
- Ensure consistency and implementation of global processes and procedures.
- Manage the overall workload distribution of their team members
- Monitor and, when necessary, act as primary liaison between assigned Sponsor(s) and Labcorp.
- Accountable for the overall review of the clinical data specifications to ensure feasibility, making appropriate recommendations and advice to the customer and Labcorp personnel, including assigned Account Executive(s).
- Ensure the seamless integration of the global clinical data management services.
- Manage day-to-day project-related activities with team members.
- Accountable for implementation, monitoring and reporting of performance metrics and for taking corrective action when appropriate.
- Partner with Quality Assurance, Medical Affairs, Protocol Services, IT management and Global Labcorp sites to ensure development and implementation of effective strategies for formulation of and adherence to customer clinical data management requirements.
- Participate in team tasks related to planning, budgeting and cross-project management team issues.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement, quality and productivity.
- Monitor, track, manage and ensure resolution of all complaints, issues and concerns for assigned customers.
- Ensure all customer expectations are documented and acted upon when appropriate.
- Assist in communicating, measuring, and documenting adherence to standards for performance as set by the Associate Director, Global Data Reconciliation & Resulting
- Assist in communicating, measuring, and documenting adherence to standards for performance as set by the Associate Director, Global Data Management.
- Four-year degree preferred especially information technology or scientific degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience supporting clinical trials data management via pharmaceutical, biotechnology or Contract Research Organization or BS/BA four-year degree with minimum 2 years experience in the clinical trials process and pharmaceutical industry including past supervisory and/or management experience
- Supervisory experience and /or proven strong leadership experience and teamwork capabilities
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Customer service experience.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
Apply on company website