- Excellent opportunity for an MSc Statistics or MSc in Mathematics (or equivalent) post graduate to commence their career as a Biostatistician in the pharmaceutical industry working for Labcorp Drug Development, a global CRO
- Your course must have some statistical modules so in time you will have the ability to effectively communicate statistical concepts
- You will be employed by Labcorp Drug Development and work within our FSPx department 100% dedicated to one Sponsor
- Permanent office based role in Kyiv, Ukraine or Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Entry level role, full training will be provided
- For candidates that perform well, excellent opportunities to progress
- Candidates must be fluent in English language and either Ukrainian or Russian (both verbal and written)
- At the time of starting their employment the successful candidate must have permission to work in the relevant country
Discover new opportunities to grow your career as a Labcorp Drug Development FSP Junior Biostatistician. The position offers a strong support network, flexible working solutions and the opportunity to raise your profile in the industry. This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining Labcorp Drug Development as we continue to grow and expand.
What is FSP?
At Labcorp Drug Development, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Functional Service Provider team (FSP).
As a Labcorp Drug Development employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Labcorp Drug Development has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
Each FSP offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch. We have multiple partnerships giving you the variety and the flexibility to stay with sponsors, try a new external secondment or work in house on Labcorp Drug Development studies.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning. Further information can be found at: https://drugdevelopment.labcorp.com/services/functional-service-provider.html
Job Primary Functions
- Assist in the preparation of Statistical Analysis Plans (including mock TFL shells) for studies under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Perform statistical analysis under the direction of senior statistical staff for simple and medium complexity studies
- Conduct TFL review under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Generation of randomization schedules from provided specifications under the supervision of senior statistical staff
- Master's degree, equivalent, or higher in Biostatistics or Mathematics or related field
- Ability to program in one or more statistical software packages (SAS® preferred) used to conduct statistical analyses will be an advantage but is not mandatory
- Ability to effectively communicate statistical concepts
- Interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Cooperative and team-oriented
- The ability to work to tight deadlines while maintaining high standard
- You must be fluent in English language and either Russian or Ukrainian (both verbal and written)
MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please phone Peter Lewis on +44 (0) 1628 543 457. To apply, please click on the APPLY button.
Labcorp Drug Development, Covance by Labcorp, MSc Statistics, entry level, FSP, Functional Service Provision, Clinical Analytics, FSPx, Statistician, Biostatistician, Stato, Statistics, pharma, pharmaceutical, home based, field based, home-based, flexible location, CDISC, SDTM ADaM, SAP, Kiev, Kyiv, Ukraine, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Apply on company website