The Integrated Marketing Manager develops and implements marketing campaigns for specified service lines. This includes working to effectively position messaging and differentiators via omni-channel campaigns and track campaign metrics. The successful candidate is proactive and creative, and is able to coordinate deliverables and meet aggressive deadlines with stakeholders.
In addition to omni-channel campaigns, the Integrated Marketing Manager also assists in the development of sales tools in conjunction with marketing, sales and corporate communications, to be used by sales to execute key positioning strategies to promote the brand and enhance relationships with our customers.
- Collaborate with Strategy Marketer to understand business/solution goals and develop a campaign calendar (with content and publishing strategies) to deliver upon those goals
- Understand key campaign metrics and analyze information to track success and make recommendations to optimize campaign performance
- Collaborate with Strategy Marketer on development of messaging architecture
- Understand and implement segmentation and channel usage to achieve KPIs and engagement metrics
- Support delivering the brand experience across all channels
- Understand channel usage and explore new channel options
- Project manage a diverse content array on time and within budget to marketing objectives
- Apply targeting and segmentation principles to develop effective service line messages.
- Edit content for service line collateral, presentations, websites and other customer communications.
- Understand customer insights and be able to apply within campaign strategies
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-8 years related experience.
- Extensive digital marketing and content strategy experience, including omni-channel marketing experience.
- Outstanding editorial skills.
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated skill in message development and channel execution.
- Knowledge of communications, production, terminology, strategies.
Apply on company website