Labcorp Drug Development, a global contract research organization, has worked on all of the top 50 best-selling drugs available today through its full spectrum of nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services with our clients from leading pharma and agile biotech. Our unique perspectives, built from decades of scientific expertise and precision delivery of the largest volume of drug development data in the world, along with our innovative technology solutions, help our clients identify new approaches and anticipate tomorrow's challenges as they evolve. Together with our clients, Labcorp Drug Development transforms today's healthcare challenges into tomorrow's solutions.
We are a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care.
We are currently looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager II to join our team. Some of the main responsibilities of this Inside Sales Manager include the following:
- Achieves annual sales plan and sales targets through transactional accounts on a global basis.
- Handles inbound client calls, qualifies clients and if appropriate grows client relationships at the appropriate levels.
- Collaborates effectively with account executives in business unit; brings potential opportunities to their attention.
- Transfers accounts and client information to Account Executives.
- Manages annual expense budget.
- Expands client requests upselling for business unit.
- Provides weekly sales activity reports to management.
- Develops client call cycle to achieve objectives and sales plan; follows up on leads.
- Provides general intelligence on key competitors.
- Sells the business unit's capabilities and differentiation frameworks via web meetings.
- Recognizes and communicates sales opportunities for other business units.
- Sets and manages customer expectations.
- Collaborates with companywide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Organizes and hosts client visits if required.
- Uses SFDC to manage internal communication and document territory and client information as required for the business unit.
- Responsible for Opportunity Management and accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Maintains frequent email and phone contact with clients.
- Periodic contact of all current clients for cross selling and new product information.
- Leverage Marketing, SMEs and Opp staff for leads and collateral to heighten clients' awareness of BU services; tap into thought leadership and share existing collateral including Websites, press releases, e-news, Eblast targets, New product releases.
- Co-calling on accounts with AEs to promote BU business; providing scientific/technical credibility.
- Evaluates quotations for territory and provides inputs to ensure client and company requirements are met.
- Collaborates effectively with sales executives from other Labcorp units to bring potential opportunities to their attention.
- Assists in determining margins and pricing with Client Services.
- Participates in proposal scope development as appropriate.
- Supports transactional clients.
- Leverage Social selling and outbound initiative including but not limited to Linked In, eblasts, and web conferences, Regional meetings, target account events, global trade shows in local venue, local symposia.
- Creating leads from literature and industry events including peer reviewed journals, poster/symposium presenters and attendee lists.
- Establishes, nurtures and grows client relationships at the appropriate levels.
- Bachelors degree in life science or business field preferred
- Moderate industry knowledge
- Functional scientific/technical expertise in specific area of drug development
- Sales (or relevant) experience selling services directly to the pharmaceutical and biotech section with direct interaction with mid-level and executive level decision makers
Apply on company website