Are you ready to discover you next career Labcorp Drug Development?
A career at Labcorp provides our employees the unique chance to create an immediate impact and difference in our patient's lives.
will offer a rewarding career, a chance to work in an energetic & team oriented work place, and access to competitive benefits. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and a vast array of career options, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Labcorp Drug Development is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our Team in Latin America and we are currently seeking to hire a Contract Associate
- Develop and review contracts for low to medium complexity projects and see through to execution (including CDAs, ISAs, IPAs, WSCs, budgets if required, etc; excludes MSAs)
- Develop and apply a working knowledge of the various Covance business units to insure proper contract terms for all types of studies
- Generate cash flow analysis and payment schedules with high degree of management support for the above mentioned agreements in accordance with Contract Management guidelines for review by senior members of the department
- Follow up on outstanding contract issues for resolution to meet internal and external deadlines and to minimize business and legal risk
- Work cross-functionally with Contract Analysts, Client Services, Finance, Pricing and Sales to resolve contract issues in a timely manner
- Assist Analysts and SMEs with periodic client f/up for contract documentation
- Assist in managing overall contract processes and client relationships
- Participate in process improvement initiatives intended to improve global delivery of contracts
- Adhere to Contract Management policies and process
- Ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance from a contracting perspective
- Perform accurate data entry into SFDC, Apttus, CMS and/or other tools required for reporting
- Provide accurate updates on all outstanding contractual documents to management as required through required systems or tracking mechanisms
- Participate in project review meetings as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS in business or life sciences (or equivalent experience)
- 0-2 year business experience; pharmaceutical or CRO preferred
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word (intermediate)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Proven ability to work independently
- Experience and comfort in a high volume, fast paced environment is essential
Apply on company website