We are currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work in either a Patient Service Center or client office. In this role you will provide exceptional customer service, perform skilled specimen collections and be the face of the company. In addition, you will be provided opportunities for continuous growth within the organization. *QUARTELY INCENTIVE BONUS PROGRAM*
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30am-4:30pm, additional days and hours based on business needs
Location: 30th St, Oakland, CA
* Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary techniques for all age groups
* Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol tests etc.
* Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
* Process billing information and collect payments when required
* Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
* Maintain patient and specimen information logs
* Provide superior customer service to all patients
* Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
* Travel to additional sites when needed This position requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for medical or religious accommodations.
* Must have valid California issued Phlebotomy License or have an application for Phlebotomy License filed with California Department of Health at time of hire
* Previous experience as a phlebotomist
* Proven track record in providing exceptional customer service
* Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
* Ability to work independently or in a team environment
* Comfortable working under minimal supervision
* Reliable transportation and clean driving record if applicable
* Flexibility to work overtime as needed
* Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
Apply on company website